Ode for a fanciful personality

“Dark little girl, what was wrong with you?

When you were sad, you burst into black tears,

Living in Gothic World for a freedom from your fears

But you grew up; you know your fantasies are not true.


Well, I discovered the Art of Writing; now I am lighted.

I am still full of fantasies, I just dream with my nib.

As the Yin & the Yang, my ink reflects the color contrast of life

I cannot help but my writings, like me, are oxymora.


“So you are an artist and you can also draw

And you like music, your piano notes flow,

But what kind of job do you choose?

It seems you want to travel too.


I am fond of art and I am a business girl,

I do not want to become an “accursed poet”,

I like negotiating and controlling my money,

You see, I cannot travel with only papers.


“How can you show that cynicism?

You look so sweet and so feminine

I believe you are kind of androgyny in your mind

Your thinking is more as one of a man


Yes I am feminine; I like wearing skirts and dresses,

As far as I know, do I have to think only with my breast?

I am neither your girl stereotype nor self contradictory

I am just living in this world, I see reality.


“You seem to be intellectual,

But your tongue is wicked.

Your Literature is so spiritual,

But you stay a gossip.


Yes, I am a “Gossip Girl XOXO”

A man coming on strong is clever,

But when it is a woman, you are a slut.

I am the way I am, just thinking on my own.


“It sounds childish to me,

But you can also be very mature

And protect your beliefs and ideas.

Are you a woman-child by nature?


I keep my kid’s dreams, I am child at heart.

I like games, playing roles and all that stuffs.

Woman-child, why not, I prefer assertive woman.

I like independence, insolence and being inflamed.


“Passionate forever and ever

Barefaced and innocent girl mixture

Half angel half demon; you seem neither

So evil nor so pure.


I am proud of my pure inside… and outside,

To protect myself, I just keep my cards close to my chest.

I have a “B side”, neither fish nor fowl but I can fire.

I am a paradox; my fanciful personality is my rest.”

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés