London, Sweet London

"Dear London,

I was so glad to meet you that summer. I was waiting a long time since it happens, you can imagine my pleasure to see you. I walked through your streets, top hat on my head, long dressed, the wind on my face. I was so fascinated before I came. By your history, your literature, your art painting.

I'm still so fascinated...

I first came to meet your painters: National Gallery, Tate Britain, Royal Academy of Arts. All so beautiful. I think I'm in love with Joseph Mallord William Turner. His fantasy paintings mesmerized me. I want to be in. Although he painted seas, it is the first time of my life, I have not fear of water. Mr Turner is a very nice person. He lets me draw one of his models.

I'm going on my way...

I love the books, the books love me. The Shakespeare's country opened his arms to hold me. I lost count the bookshops, libraries and theaters I passed by. London, my dear London. You are also famous for your literary circle. I paid tribute to this: I bought Charles Dickens' Ghost Stories. I'm sure I'll be scared when I read it. I said hello to William Shakespeare and The Brontë Sisters. Yes, I also saw them when I visited the Westminster Abbey.

And the history is taking his course...

I went for a walk all over your so many parks. Hyde Park was so beautiful but my favourite will always be St Jame's Park. There were so many birds and squirrels. I wanted so hard to see your English people walking through during Victorian period.
Talking about that, I met with the guardian of The Tower of yours. He told me horrific stories about the famous prisoners and finally beheaded of the Tower. The mystery of the princes and Lady Jane Grey left their marks on me.

Finally I took the last red bus...

Goodbye London. You cried for me on the last day. And I still kissed you in driving rain.
I was delighted to speak english with you. I promised we will meet each other again. Maybe, we will live together. Who knows...


Take care."

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés